When the Fan Club announced its name change last year, we indicated new member benefits would be forthcoming. Just in time for the start of the 2018 season, we are pleased to announce a discounted ticket benefit available to all Fan Club members courtesy of the Atlanta Braves. The details of how to take advantage of this benefit are provided below.
The Atlanta Braves want to celebrate the members of the 400 Club! In recognition of our partnership, 400 Club members have access to an exclusive members only ticket discount. For all Sunday-Thursday games, excluding Opening Day, use promo code ‘400CLU’ to receive 20% off the gate price for seats in the Dugout Corner, Home Run Porch and Grandstand Reserved. Thank you for your support in 2018!
The following nominal pricing applies to these seats. Prices may vary depending on the opponent for a particular game.
Dugout Corner – Sections 10, 11, 12 (right field) and 40, 41, 42 (left field) – $44.
Home Run Porch – Sections 144-155 (left field and center field lower level) – $16.
Grandstand Reserve – Sections 410-417 (right field upper deck) – $5.
The steps to purchase a ticket are:
- Go to the following website: www.braves.com/400club
- A list of all eligible games will come up on the screen for you to scroll through. These games are any Sunday – Thursday game EXCEPT OPENING DAY.
- Select the game you want to purchase ticket(s) for.
- Skip the special seat selection pop-up.
- Click on the quantity circle and use the + or – to change the number of tickets.
- To make life easier for you, click on the price circle and set the price range you are interested in. For example, set 40-55 and press enter to have dugout corner ticket sections come up.
- Click on the special code circle and enter “400CLU”. Press enter until the green “Special Offers 400CLU unlocked” shows on the screen.
- Click on the section you want to sit in. You will be able to select your exact seat(s). Or you can find your desired section by scrolling through the list on the right and the system will select your seats.
- Make sure you select the discounted price for these seats.
- Click on “Get Tickets” and you will then be taken to the Ticketmaster page to complete your purchase (you must have an established Ticketmaster account). You will have to login to your Ticketmaster account. Ticketmaster will add a per ticket fee to your order.
- Follow the steps and make sure to select a parking option and delivery option. If you don’t have a smart phone you will have to have your tickets mailed to you which means a lead time of at least three weeks.
If you have any questions or need help, please send an email to email@example.com