The Atlanta Braves want to celebrate the members of the 400 Club! In recognition of our partnership, 400 Club members have access to an exclusive members only ticket discount. For all Sunday-Thursday games, excluding Opening Day, use promo code ‘400CLU’ to receive 20% off the gate price for seats in the Diamond Reserved, Terrace Reserved, and Home Run Porch. The details of how to take advantage of this benefit are provided below. Thank you for your support in 2020!
The following nominal pricing applies to these seats. Prices may vary depending on the opponent for a particular game.
Diamond Reserved – Sections 113, 114, 137, and 138 – $46.
Terrace Reserved – Sections 239, 240, 241, 213, 214, and 215 – $28.
Home Run Porch – Sections 144-155 (left field and center field lower level) – $18.
The steps to purchase a ticket are:
- Go to the following website: braves.com/400club
- A list of all eligible games will come up on the screen for you to scroll through. These games are any Sunday – Thursday game.
- Select the game you want to purchase ticket(s) for.
- Skip the special seat selection pop-up.
- Click on the quantity circle and use the + or – to change the number of tickets.
- Enter “400CLUB” in the special code box. Press the lock and a green “Special Offers 400CLU unlocked” shows on the screen.
- Click on the section you want to sit in. You will be able to select your exact seat(s). Or you can find your desired section by scrolling through the list on the right and the system will select your seats. Once selected click on your seat selection and make sure the discounted price for these seats shows.
- Click on “Get Tickets”. The discounted price and fees will automatically show. This price is higher than the discounted ticket price, but lower than the full price ticket.
- Choose your parking option. The price changes to include the discounted price of parking.
- Click NEXT.
- Select mobile or mail delivery.
- Sign into your Ticketmaster account and complete the transaction.
If you have any questions or need help, please send an email to [email protected]