The Atlanta 400 Baseball Fan Club is a non-profit organization of baseball fans dedicated to supporting the game of baseball at all levels. Each year we:
- Host an annual winter banquet honoring Braves Minor League players and coaches, as well as present the Mr. Baseball and the Luke Appling Nostalgia awards
- Award the Phil Niekro Scholarship to two regional colleges
- Furnish equipment and/or funds to local organizations
- Honor Metro Atlanta High School Baseball All-Stars at a luncheon in June
- Organize at least one trip to see the Atlanta Braves play out of town, and at least one trip to a Braves minor league game
- Host in stadium social gatherings prior to Braves home games at Truist Park
- Organize club luncheons with guest speakers
- In 2020 when in-person events could not be held due to COVID 19, we began offering monthly virtual presentations via Zoom on topics of interest to Braves fans. These sessions are free to Fan Club members.
Other benefits of membership:
- Access Club activity updates via our website or our hotline: 770-416-4539
- Enjoy The Tomahawk Times, our bi-monthly newsletter containing Atlanta 400 Baseball Fan Club news and Club activities updates
- Receive an annual membership card and an Atlanta 400 Baseball Fan Club decal to show your support of the Braves
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW FOR MEMBERSHIP!